The NC eProcurement Help Desk is available to assist users in a variety of ways. Please feel free to call, email, or submit questions via this website. If emailing or submitting a question through the website, a Help Desk representative will respond to your request within 2 business days.
- For buyer questions, select Option 1
- For general vendor questions, select Option 2
- For sourcing or contract module questions, select Option 3
- For vendor billing questions, select Option 4
Customer Service: Monday through Friday from 7:30am EST to 5:00pm EST
- For buyer questions: email@example.com
- General vendor questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendor billing questions: email@example.com
- Catalog questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard System Availability
NC eProcurement is available:
- Monday through Saturday from 5:00am EST to 12:00am midnight EST
- Sunday from 12:00pm EST to 12:00am midnight EST
NCAS users should consult the OSC NCAS Page and view the Operating Schedule regarding financial accounting and accounts payable services.
Regularly scheduled maintenance may occur from:
- Monday through Saturday from 12:00am EST to 5:00am EST
- Sunday from 12:00am EST to 12:00pm EST
NC eProcurement may be down during these hours.
Standard Customer Service Hours
Customer service is available by calling 888-211-7440 at the following times:
- Monday through Friday from 7:30am EST to 5:00pm EST
NC eProcurement maintains the same holiday schedule used by all state agencies.
Click here to view the state's holiday schedule.