- Detach the remit coupon located at the top of the statement and fill out the appropriate information
- Make the check payable to "State of North Carolina - EProc"
- Write the invoice number on the check or money order
- Write the remit address (provided at the top of the statement) on an envelope
- Mail the envelope containing the check and remit coupon to the following address:
State of North Carolina - EProc
PO Box 752167
Charlotte, NC 28275-2167
Please DO NOT send any correspondence, other than your check or money order and the return receipt, to the above address. All NC E-Procurement billing inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-211-7440, Option 4. For additional information about NC E-Procurement Billing, review the Billing FAQs.