|Unsure of what is going on with an eRequisition? Looking at the ‘Status’ field can help! Below is an explanation of what each status means and how it can help you understand th status of a particular eRequisition.|
- Composing: The eRequisition has not yet been submitted, or it has been submitted and subsequently withdrawn. eRequisitions in 'Composing' status can usually be found in the 'My Documents' portlet of the preparer of the eRequisition or via an eRequisition search. When viewing the eRequisition, the preparer can click the 'Edit' button to edit and submit the eRequisition or click the 'Submit' button if the eRequisition is ready to be submitted.
- Submitted: The eRequisition has been submitted for approval. eRequisitions in 'Submitted' status can usually be found in the 'My Documents' portlet of the preparer, as well as in the 'To Do' portlet of the current active approver in the approval flow. To see the current active approver, view the eRequisition and click the 'Approval Flow' tab.
- Approved: The eRequisition has been fully approved and can be viewed in the preparer’s 'My Documents' portlet for a limited period of time. eRequisitions that stay in the 'Approved' status likely have a 'Hold Until' date set, in which case they will enter 'Ordered' status on the date set. If no 'Hold Until' date has been set and the eRequisition stays in 'Approved' status for more than 30 minutes, please contact the NC E-Procurement Help Desk at 888-211-7440 option 1.
- Ordered: The eRequisition has been fully approved and ordered, and it can be found in the preparer's 'My Documents' portlet for a limited period of time or via an eRequisition search. At this time, the purchase order has been sent to the supplier for processing.
- Denied: The eRequisition has been denied by an approver to be edited or deleted. It can be found in the preparer's 'My Documents' portlet or via an eRequisition search. View the 'Comments' section of the 'Summary' tab for any comments left by an approver. To view which approver denied the eRequisition, click the 'Approval Flow' tab. To edit the eRequisition, click the 'Withdraw' button, choose to view the request, and then click the 'Edit' button.
Note: eRequisitions that fail pre-encumbrance will also have a 'Denied' status. To view the reason for the failure, click the 'Comments' link for the failure entry listed on the 'History' tab of the eRequisition. More information on encumbrance failures may be found by viewing the Integration/Change Orders job aid on the User Training page of this web site.
- Pending/Ordering: The eRequisition is currently being processed by the system (i.e., it is being processed by 'Integration'). If the eRequisition stays in this status for more than 30 minutes, please contact the NC E-Procurement Help Desk at 888-211-7440 option 1.
Note: Only users with the 'Global Reporting Role' or 'NCAS Reporting' roles may view the eRequisitions created by other users.
For further information on eRequisitions please view the eRequisitioning section on the User Training page of this web site. For instructions on conducting eRequisition searches please view the System Searches job aid on the User Training page of this web site.