|When accessing the State Term Contract punchout catalogs for the first time, users may be prompted for a username and password. This issue occurs when internet browser settings are not allowing third-party cookies. Follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
- Click 'Tools' at the top of the web browser and select 'Internet Options'
- Select the 'Privacy' Tab
- Click the 'Advanced' button
- Set Third Party Cookies to 'Accept' and click 'OK'
- Click 'OK' on the 'Internet Options' screen
- Close the browser window and open a new window to log into Ariba Buyer. The next time the punchout catalog is accessed, the login page should no longer appear.
Note: The above instructions are standard for Internet Explorer and may differ in other internet browsers.
For more information regarding browser issues, please view the Supported Internet Settings job aid on the User Training page of this web site.