- BUY ENTITY IS NOT DEFINED ON THE POLICY FILE: Create a change order, add a 'Need-by Date,' and re-submit
- FUNDS NOT AVAILABLE FOR: Create a change order, select the 'Pass to Budget Officer' check box, and re-submit
- ADDRESS INFO IS NOT ESTABLISHED FOR THIS VENDOR: Contact the NC E-Procurement Help Desk
- DOCUMENT CAN NOT BE ENTERED FOR A VENDOR WITH AN INACTIVE STATUS: Contact the NC E-Procurement Help Desk
- PO HAS BEEN INVOICED--QTY, PRICE OR ACCOUNT DIST. CAN NOT BE CHANGED: A change was made to an order that was partially or fully invoiced in NCAS. The order needs to be changed back to its original state before requesting your Accounts Payable department to reopen the order to invoicing
- THE MAX PO AMOUNT FOR THIS BUYER HAS BEEN REACHED: The entity purchasing agent needs to access the BUY SCREEN in NCAS and increase the PO amount for the impacted buyer. When this is completed, the user should create a change order, add a 'Need-by Date,' and re-submit
- ITEM IS NOT A SOURCE TYPE OF 'P' ON THE INVENTORY SYSTEM: Contact the OSC Help Desk
Note: For eRequisitions in 'Denied' status, instead of creating a change order as noted above, simply withdraw the eRequisition to take the noted actions and then submit it again.
For further information regarding NCAS integration and change orders please view the Integration/Change Orders job aid on the User Training page of this web site.